- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
True Convection Cooking
- Cook food faster with a rear fan and thir heating element to circulate hot air ove, under and around food.
- The Rapid Preheat option preheats the oven 25% faster and saves time and energy. Using all the range elements and a fan, the oven heats up more quickly and creates the ideal temperature for single rack baking. Now cutting preheat time for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies or apple crisps is easy.
- Clean up after every day light spills using only heat and 1-1/4 cups of water - no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
Largest Capacity Wall Oven Available
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool® wall ovens up to 8.6 cu. ft. capacity. Models with the largest capcity wall oven available offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
- Your oven will do the math for you when you need to covert traditional recipes for convection cooking, automatically adjusting cooking times and temperatures.
Extra-Large Oven Window
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the new EasyView™ extra-large oven window. The extra-large design adds a sleek modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Precise Clean® Cleaning System
- The Precise Clean™ cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
Hidden Bake Element
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
Handle Color/Style Black / Arch Bake Wattage 2800 Watts Controls Digital Convection Oven Yes Depth w/Door Open 46.75 in. Door Swing Option Drop Down Fuel Type Electric Overall Color Black Total Capacity 10 cu. ft. Warranty 1 Year Limited. See store for full details. Bake Yes Broiler Wattage 3600 Watts Cleaning Method Self Cleaning with Steam Clean Clock Type Digital Control Lockout Yes Control Panel Color Black Convection Wattage 2500 Watts Cooking System Thermal; Convection Cutout Dimensions 24" x 50.25" x 28.5" (D x H x W) Defrost/Preheat Rapid Preheat Delayed Cooking Yes Depth 26.44 in. Digital Display Items Kitchen Timer Door Color Black with Glass Electrical Requirements 240 V; 60 Hz; 40 A Handle Color Black Handle Type Arch Height 51.19 in. Light(s) Incandescent Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage @ 240V 2800 Watts Lower Oven Broil Element Wattage @ 240V 3600 Watts Lower Oven Rack Type Standard No. of Oven Racks 3 / 2 No. of Rack Positions 6 / 6 Oven Cavity Finish Black Porcelain Oven Door Window Type Extra Large Shipping Weight 266 lbs. Total Lower Oven Capacity 5.0 cu. ft. Total Upper Oven Capacity 5.0 cu. ft. Width 30 in.