- Requires a powerful 600 or 1200 CFM 3-speed motor for internal or inline (attic or crawl space) installation
- Commercial-style series vents offer power and durability and can operate over surfaces with outputs up to 108K BTUs
- Hidden 3-speed control makes it easy to select fan speed and operate lights without detracting from overall design
- Automatic turn on helps keep a fresh kitchen environment by turning on the vent when it senses excess heat
- Halogen lights provide increased visibility of the cooking surface with brighter, more natural light
- Premium dishwasher-safe commercial-style baffle filters offer durability and capture more steam, grease, and odors
Convenience Variable Speed Control Controls Mechanical Cubic Feet per Minute 600 CFM Depth, Chimney 5.88 in. Overall Color Stainless Steel Watts 20 Watts Air Mover Type(s) Updraft Air Mover(s) Speed 2 Chimney Fixed Cleanability Dishwasher Safe Grease Filters Considerations Use a straight run or as few elbows as possible. Depth 25 in. Design Under Cabinet Canopy Duct Size 10 in. Ductwork Type Horizontal Electrical Requirements 120 V; 60 Hz; 15 A Exhaust Convertible Filter Type 2 Dishwasher Safe Grease Filters Height 10 in. Light(s) Halogen Max Height Above Cooktop 36 in. Min Height Above Cooktop 24 in. Number of Lights 2 Pollutant Removal Externally Vented, Charcoal Filter Positioning Stationary Settings On/Off Ventilation Installation Under Cabinet Width 36 in.