- Requires a powerful 600 or 1200 CFM 3-speed motor for internal or inline (attic or crawl space) installation
- Ventilation system may be placed over a cooking surface with a maximum heat output up to 108K BTUs
- Hidden 3-speed control makes it easy to select fan speed and operate lights without detracting from overall design
- Automatic turn on helps keep a fresh kitchen environment by turning on the vent when it senses excess heat
- Halogen lights provide increased visibility of the cooking surface with brighter, more natural light
- Food warming lamps may be turned on to help keep food warm until it's ready for serving
- Premium dishwasher-safe commercial-style baffle filters offer durability and capture more steam, grease, and odors
Convenience Variable Speed Control Controls Mechanical Cubic Feet per Minute 600 CFM Depth, Chimney 11.31 in. Watts 20 Watts Air Mover Type(s) Updraft Air Mover(s) Speed 3 Chimney Fixed Cleanability Dishwasher Safe Grease Filters Considerations Use a straight run or as few elbows as possible. Depth 25 in. Duct Size 10 in. Ductwork Type Horizontal Electrical Requirements 120 V; 60 Hz; 15 A Exhaust Convertible Filter Type 2 Dishwasher Safe Grease Filters Height 50.69 in. Light(s) Halogen Max Height Above Cooktop 36 in. Min Chimney Height 32.38 in. Min Height Above Cooktop 24 in. Number of Lights 2 Pollutant Removal Externally Vented, Charcoal Filter Positioning Stationary Settings On/Off Shipping Weight 88 lbs. Ventilation Installation Wall Mount Width 48 in.